PDF Instant download split crotch trousers sewing pattern – make your own funky potty friendly trousers with this clever pattern. One size will fit from 6 months up to 4 years. Waist and ankle bands adjust to fit through 4 years of sizes. To fit a younger baby, the waistband starts at the nipples (which also keeps baby’s tummy warm). As your child grows, just roll down the waist and ankle bands – see pictures of models.
This is a sewing pattern which It includes a written tutorial as instant download. Details of the video tutorials and how to access them are available in the instructions which you download after purchase.
When practising baby pottying (elimination communication), reducing nappy use, healing nappy rash or at the start of potty training, open crotch trousers allow your baby to be comfortable and covered.
* Discretely covers and protects with unique overlapping design
* Ergonomic fit with no elastic required
* No need to undress to offer potty time
* Promotes toilet learning
* Learn baby’s cues and signals
* Reduces waste and washing
* Can be used nappy free or with drop flap nappies such as Flaparaps (http://www.bornready.uk/flaparaps)
* Waistband width designed to fit nappy free babies
Visit http://littlebunnybear.com/split-crotch-trousers/ for more info and advice.
Please note this is a sewing pattern not a finished item. You will need:
Knit fabric for the legs, cotton lycra for the waistband/ankle cuffs.
0.5 yards/metres of leg fabric (stretchy e.g. cotton jersey, knitted)
0.5 yards/metres of waist/ankle fabric (cotton jersey waistband e.g. 95% cotton, 5% lycra)
• Seam allowance included
• Step by step instructions including photographs
• No overlocked / serger required
• 12-page full size PDF file printable pattern with numbered pages for use on A4 or standard USA sized paper
• English Instructions/tutorial. Printed pattern in English.
•12-page step by step photo tutorial /instructions
*free access to a video tutorial / sewing demonstration for this pattern
After purchasing pattern, you will immediately receive an email from Etsy with the pattern download. You will simply download the pattern and print it off at home on standard A4 or USA size paper.
Please respect my hard work in creating this pattern by using it for personal rather than commercial purposes. The pattern is protected by design registration and sharing or copying of this pattern without permission is illegal. If you wish to sell items made with this pattern please contact me to discuss.
Did you know?
Little Bunny Bear is green and ethical in every way possible. I make regular donations to charity from the proceeds generated from sales, and consider the environment at every choice. So your support and purchases make a difference!
Instand Download PDF sewing pattern DIY baby split pants Discreet split crotch trousers EC clothing split pants diaper free baby