Little Bunny Bear specialises in ethically produced products and resources designed for potty learning babies and toilet training toddlers. Our founder Rebecca Mottram is a Children’s Nurse, potty learning consultant, author of The Baby Pottying Guide, trained seamstress and clothing designer. She created the Go Potty™ range of EC clothing and mattress protection and the Sew Potty™ range of sewing patterns for parents who want to make their own. You can order from our Etsy store or explore this site to learn all about baby pottying and potty training from Rebecca.
Where should I start?
Children are born ready to begin learning potty skills and you can support their natural development by introducing the potty as early as birth. Wherever you are on your journey, we can meet you there and provide the support and guidance you need.
- If you are pregnant or have a newborn, start with Rebecca’s eBook The Baby Pottying Guide to learn how to get started with helping your baby learn potty skills.
- If you want to start introducing the potty to your (12-18m) toddler but aren’t sure about stopping using nappies now, start with our free Get That Bot On The Pot course to learn how and why to get started with introducing the potty.
- If you are ready to stop using nappies, start with our Advanced Potty Training Course. This is the ultimate guide to Potty Training! It covers how to day and night time potty train your child PLUS helps you to tailor the process to your unique child’s temperament. understand how best to motivate your child, how to handle accidents, outings and work in partnership with your childcare provider. Includes a 23 page workbook, a comprehensive troubleshooting section and the Little Bunny Bear supply list and exclusive discount codes.
- If your child is day time potty trained but you are still using nappies at naps or nighttime and would like to help your child to stay dry, start with our Naps and Night Time course.
- If you have already started potty training and are having some problems you can join our incredible Potty Learning Support Group and find the answers to our most frequently asked questions in the free Group Guides, access the Troubleshooting section of our Advanced Potty Training course or book a private consult with Rebecca
Rebecca has also written over 50 blogs on Potty Learning (covering Elimination Communication and Potty Training) which help to correct widespread misinformation that parents may have picked up and provide support for common potty learning issues such as constipation, fear, resistance or regressions. Why not explore some of her most popular posts below or look at the answers to our Frequently Asked Questions?